THE ALLENDALE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Our Mission: The Allendale Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the commercial, professional, industrial, and civic interests of Allendale for the overall betterment of the community and to provide social and networking features to promote these purposes.
Supporting Local Chambers Means Supporting Local Businesses
According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, “Customers think more favorable of businesses who are part of a Chamber of Commerce and are 63% more likely to make a purchase from your business. That’s 2 out of 3 customers. Local Chambers of Commerce are our nation’s strongest small business advocates, providing a voice for thousands of communities across America. When businesses succeed, communities succeed, and local chambers are there every step of the way empowering businesses to grow and thrive even in the most challenging of circumstances.”
Do you ever wonder what The Allendale Chamber of Commerce does? Our board invites you to become a member and get involved!
- Would you like to have more promotional opportunities, educational resources, and visibility for your business, home-based business, or nonprofit?
- Are you looking to network with other businesses and community organizations to expand your contacts and invest in your community’s future?
- Are you interested in attending a breakfast, lunch, or dinner meeting the second Tuesday of the month (September to June) with the chamber membership? All meals are at NO CHARGE for current members. Please note that all attendees must be announced in advance and no more than two representatives per organization. Thank you for your understanding.
- There is a “Member of the Month” featured at each chamber meeting (and highlighted on the chamber’s website). How would you like to present information about your organization for other chamber members? It’s a great way to “spread the word” about your brand; build connections; and inspire others.
- Do you wish to advertise to NEW homeowners in a “Welcome to Allendale” basket, several times a year? Suggested basket items include write-ups about your organization or a business card, promotional products, coupons (with longer expiration dates, please), etc. Baskets are delivered by chamber board members to newly established town residents.
- Would you like monthly access to 14 LOCAL chambers in the International Chamber Consortium (ICC)? The ICC combines networking events with multiple chambers in Bergen and Passaic Counties.
- Do you want to participate in the chamber’s Fall Festival Day AND the Holiday Walk with a reserved vendor spot in downtown Allendale? This benefit is included with your annual membership dues (a $75 value for businesses and a $50 savings for community organizations/nonprofits).
We are working hard to promote the interests of our membership and provide significant benefits for belonging to the chamber. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions by contacting us.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MARCH “MEMBER OF THE MONTH”
Scipione Wealth Advisors, Inc.
Louis T. Scipione, CFP, CPA
17 Arcadian Way, Suite 102, Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 703–8800 | Info@ScipioneWealth.com | www.scipionewealth.com
An independent advisory firm supported
by an extensive network of disciplined investment and financial institutions
Dues are due: If your business has not done so already, please pay your annual membership dues by February 1st to remain in good standing, to attend meetings, to appear on our social media, and to participate in the welcome basket deliveries. Kindly submit payment via check to The Allendale Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 144, Allendale, NJ 07401 OR by using the following PayPal link.